Ackbar : Champion Ackbar : Champion

Just Awesome

I loved this. It reminded me of the flash back in 99 and 2001 that used to be posted up on Newgrounds. I totally enjoyed this.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Nice work...

Really great movie. I loved the 4 swords scene. This may sound weird but do you have an uncensord version of this movie? lol

Action Teens: Jack Action Teens: Jack

Just need to work a bit more on length

Graphic wise it was good. I understand this was just to introduce one of your characters but it would've been better to make it a bit longer. I know how it is to work on a movie for a while and you're just itching to post up in Newgrounds. The thing is that you'll want to have more than just 15 or so seconds of movie. Nice job either way.

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

Creepy

This was a creepy flash but that's a good thing. It reminded me of a show named Liquid Television that would air on MTV back in 94. Nice work. I did notice that the Neo-Nazi Santa did have 6 fingers in the scene that he was doing the nazi salute. Very creepy stuff you have here.

Minushi - Chapter 2 Minushi - Chapter 2

Nice work.

I really like this. I don't feel like I'm even watching a flash movie. More like a show on TV. Thing is... I have one question. How were they able to set up the barrels so fast?

Icons Ep 2 Icons Ep 2

About the big shadow dude...

Brown dudes you find in Death Mountain in Zelda 64. I think... I've only seen this flash once. It was a good movie by the way.

TheTreeman responds:

Gorons is the name ur thinkin of..good memory

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

...

This was great work. Great animation, great use of story, and great use of music. If I had your talent in animating I'd lock myself in my room and make a long movie about that or another story. I would really like to see more.

Retarded Babies Retarded Babies

Warning: Long Review ahead

I would like to know what type of software did you use to record your voice because it came out pretty clear as well as you're able to change the pitch of your voice.

When it comes to the animation it was alright. This could be a good type of "preview" for the series you could say.

I think maybe a different use of background music would help because with the Deftones in the background it thows out the whole mood.

Well I talked too much haha.

Davedreams Davedreams

I really enjoyed this...

Very good work. When it ended it left me with a smile. I'll tell you exactly what I told myself when I finished viewing it.

"That was NICE!"

Very good use of music, I wish more flash animators worked their animations into the music as you did. Also the use of black and white was right on target.

Homicide²0 [Part2] Homicide²0 [Part2]

I like the feel of this movie...

I just wish it didn't end so quickly. I really like the mood you set in this movie, it might be a bit on the cheese side but it's still good.

On your next movie try to add more length, if the movie was a longer as in just a few more minutes you'd have a higher scoring piece.

Nice movie and I wish you luck on your others.

Nikells responds:

Thankyou, I could see it was a bit short, watching it again it seems to end before its even begun.

Im glad you liked it, I'm going to spend the extra time on part 3.